Post SMTP mail control gives the option to choose which actions Post SMTP will not send emails. It can be good when you pay for your mail service and you don’t want to waste credit for not important emails.
Installation & Activation
- Purchase the Pro Extension from the Post SMTP Website;
- Go to your WordPress Dashboard to Install;
- Click Upload Plugin at the top;
- Click on the “Choose File” button and select post-smtp-mail-control.zip
- Click “Install Now” and then “Activate the plugin & License”
Mail Control Settings
By selecting Mail Control the below feature is shown and users can enable/disable it by their requirements.
- Notify an author (and/or others) of a comment/trackback/pingback on a post.
- Notifies the moderator of the site about a new comment that is awaiting approval.
- Notify the blog admin of a user changing password, normally via email.
- Email login credentials to a newly-registered user.
- Send a confirmation request email when a change of user email address is attempted.
- Handles sending password retrieval email to user.