Home Forums Extensions Office 365 A couple of bug reports

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Erol Haagenruderolha
    Participant

Hello there,

I am just reporting some issues I have experienced and am experiencing:

A
    This procedure ends with “This Site is Experiencing Technical Difficulties”:

1. Have both Post SMTP and the Office365 extension installed
    2. Disable and uninstall Post SMTP
    3. Disable and uninstall Office365 extension

B
    When sending through the API, every mail has this text before the wanted mail body:
    Content-Type: text/plain; charset = "UTF-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: 8bit Hello! Sent by Postman 2.0.22 - https://wordpress.org/plugins/post-smtp/ Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8 Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

C
    When recreating the app (or creating a new app) in Azure, and then running the wizard again, the option to Grant OAuth 2.0. Permission claims “Office 365 is configured!”.

D
    After creating a new app in Azure, uninstalling and reinstalling Post SMTP and the extension, and finally having fixed the OAuth permission, I end up whith the following situation:

I can send test mails, but when sending for instance a Gravity Form, I get the following error message: smtp:none:none://localhost:25.

Tim NevilleTim

Hi Erol,

I am afraid some of these are known bugs.

I will ask the developer to respond to you when he is able to, as this is not something I am able to help with I’m afraid.

Sorry!

Kind Regards,
    Tim

Erol Haagenruderolha
    Participant

Hi Tim,

Thank you for responding.

No worries, I appreciate your effort here anyway!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top