Home Forums Extensions Office 365 Critical error – Undefined index: Class

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

After activating the O365 plugin, the extra menu appeared under Post SMTP (“Extensions”). Clicking this, showed the page to add my license key. Copied this string from my account page and pushed Activate. Then my site crashed with a fatal error.

The error says “Notice: Undefined index: Class in /xxxxx/wp-content/plugins/post-smtp/Postman/Extensions/License/PostmanLicenseManager.php on line 54

and also
    Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class name must be a valid object or a string in /xxxxx/wp-content/plugins/post-smtp/Postman/Extensions/License/PostmanLicenseManager.php:64 Stack trace: #0 /xxxxx/wp-content/plugins/post-smtp/Postman/Postman.php(201): PostmanLicenseManager->init() #1 /xxxxx/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(287): Postman->on_plugins_loaded(”) #2 /xxxxx/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(311): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #3 /xxxxx/wp-includes/plugin.php(484): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #4 /xxxxx/wp-settings.php(420): do_action(‘plugins_loaded’) #5 /xxxxx/wp-config.php(90): require_once(‘/xxxxx…’) #6 /xxxxx/wp-load.php(37): require_ in /xxxxx/wp-content/plugins/post-smtp/Postman/Extensions/License/PostmanLicenseManager.php on line 64

Running PHP 7.3, Post SMTP 2.0.21, Office 365 extension: v1.2

Already did a full reinstall of the plugins and even once more with deleting the old variables in my database through phpMyAdmin, to manually delete all Post SMTP settings from the tables.

This happens on two different websites btw. I have both my websites’ URLs added to my profile, so they’re correctly showing in my account here on this page.

(And I’m thinking: could this have something to do with a colliding variable with name Class?)

Additional info:

• also tried with PHP 7.1 and PHP 7.2.
    • With updating to Post SMTP 2.0.22 (today’s release), the error still exists.
    Hans SwolfsHans Swolfs
    Participant

Chiming in… Having the exact same issue…

Mathias KanstrupMathias Kanstrup
    Participant

Same here.. Cant use the plugin at all

Michael GyuraMichael Gyura
    Participant

Same issue here. Any ideas what’s going on?

So, almost 4 weeks now and no reply or solution?

Tim NevilleTim

Hi all,

Sorry, I am unable to advise here! It’s not my areas of expertise. I will ask the developer to look when he has time.

Kind Regards,
    Tim

Darren RobertsDarren Roberts
    Participant

same problem here. Crashes my site when adding license code.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top