Critical Error

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 70 total)
  • Author
    paddy pepino
    Participant

I added the license from my downloads page, entered into Office 365 setup and received the following error upon launch:

“There has been a critical error on this website. Please check your site admin email inbox for instructions.”

And now my site has crashed.

So I disabled post smtp plugin via file manager and site is back up.

Re-enabled and site crashed again.

From my error log:

Stack trace:
    (sensitive info replaced with xxxxxxxxx)

#0 /home/xxxxxx/jaggroupllc.com/wp-content/plugins/post-smtp/Postman/Postman.php(201): PostmanLicenseManager->init()
    #1 /home/xxxxxxxx/jaggroupllc.com/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(287): Postman->on_plugins_loaded(”)
    #2 /home/xxxxxxxxx/jaggroupllc.com/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(311): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array)
    #3 /home/xxxxxxxxxx/jaggroupllc.com/wp-includes/plugin.php(484): WP_Hook->do_action(Array)
    #4 /home/xxxxxxxxxxx/jaggroupllc.com/wp-settings.php(420): do_action(‘plugins_loaded’)
    #5 /home/xxxxxxxxxx/jaggroupllc.com/wp-config.php(93): require_once(‘/home/clicdzkk/…’)
    #6 /home/xxxxxxxxx/jaggroupllc.com/wp-load.php(37): require_once(‘/home/clicdzkk/… in /home/xxxxxxxxxx/jaggroupllc.com/wp-content/plugins/post-smtp/Postman/Extensions/License/PostmanLicenseManager.php on line 64

Tim

Hi Paddy,

Thanks for the post. A few questions:

• What PHP version are you using?
    • What Post SMTP version are you using?
    • What Office 365 API extension version are you using?

Can you also paste your diagnostics log, you can mark the reply as private if you wish and it will only be visible to you, me, and Yehuda.

Kind Regards,
    Tim

paddy pepino
    Participant

PHP 7.4

post SMTP 2.0.20

Not sure where to find API extension version or the diagnostics log

Tim

Hi Paddy,

Thanks for that.

The API extension will be listed in the version number on /wp-admin/plugins.php (the Plugins page).

Your diagnostics log will be under Post SMTP > Post SMTP, the under the right hand ‘Troubleshooting‘ section, you should see a ‘Diagnostics Test’ link which will take you to the log to copy.

Thanks! 🙂

Kind Regards,
    Tim

paddy pepino
    Participant

SMTP Extension Version is 1.2

If I’m following you correctly…

I don’t see an API per se

The Post STMP and O-365 extension plugins are disabled via the file manager in cPanel – or the site crashes.

So. I cannot access the logs.

Can they be found on the server ?

Tim

Hi Paddy,

No – the plugins must be active to get the logs. I would be surprised if you could not activate Post SMTP at least, alone.

Can you try disabling all other plugins and activating just Post SMTP – this can sometimes help if there is a plugin conflict.

Kind Regards,
    Tim

paddy pepino
    Participant

Good morning

I will give it a go and get back to you

Tim

Thank you, that’s great.

Kind Regards,
    Tim

paddy pepino
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Ian McMichael
    Participant

Tim,

I have also worked with yehudah on this issue at wordpress.org. I’ve offered him further diagnostics, if needed.

Thanks,

Ian.

Tim

Thanks Ian – we appreciate that.

Please note that going forward, any support/reports about the extensions must come directly through these forums – we are not permitted to support them on WP.org.

Thanks!

Kind Regards,
    Tim

paddy pepino
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Tim

Hi Paddy,

Thanks for your logs and extra info that you sent in. Can I check with you that you’ve definitely set up your Office 365 API correctly? The error that you are getting suggests that your API might not have the appropriate permissions.

Please check against this guide: https://postmansmtp.com/configure-office-365-integration/

Let us know how you get on.

Kind Regards,
    Tim

paddy pepino
    Participant

Although I set up the app in Office Azure – I never got thru setup as the site crashed.

I asked for the serial number in another forum and was directed to my download license.

That is the serial key / string of characters I used for setup.

I entered the license number and clicked to go to the next step.

That is when the site crashed and I received the critical error message.

Tim

Hi Paddy,

That’s strange. Would you be able to share some login details with us as a private reply? Please feel free to create a temp user.

Kind Regards,
    Tim

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 70 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.