Home Forums Extensions Office 365 Critical Error

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 70 total)
  • Author
    paddy pepinopaddy pepino
    Participant

username: tech

password – 2Querty7654$$

https://jaggroupllc.com/wp-login.php

tim@postmansmtp.com

paddy pepinopaddy pepino
    Participant

The outlook / O-365 email account I am trying to set up.

Her login is:

maryssab@jaggroupllc.com

Password1307!

Tim NevilleTim

Hi Paddy,

I activated the Office 365 extension, and am now stuck! Perhaps FTP might be useful to undo as I test? Sorry!

Kind Regards,
    Tim

paddy pepinopaddy pepino
    Participant

Delete Office 365 extension completely via ftp ??

paddy pepinopaddy pepino
    Participant

I ahd disabled extension by adding an -x after it.

It is now removed.

Hope that helps.

I can still delete if needed.

Tim NevilleTim

Hi Paddy,

You can just rename it to deactivate it. Essentially I got completely stuck when I activated the extension and couldn’t deactivate it. How did you manage it? 🙂

Kind Regards,
    Tim

paddy pepinopaddy pepino
    Participant

That’s what I just did.

I removed the -x from the plugin name via file manager in cPanel

So. You should be good to go ???

Tim NevilleTim

Hi Paddy,

Got you – yes adding -x after the plugin directory will indeed activate it. I shall tread very carefully!

Have you tried disabling your Check & Log Email plugin? I am wondering if this might be conflicting.

Kind Regards,
    Tim

paddy pepinopaddy pepino
    Participant

I will do that right now.

Tim NevilleTim

Hi Paddy,

Does the site still crash when you try and active the Office 365 API extension with the other plugin disabled?

Kind Regards,
    Tim

paddy pepinopaddy pepino
    Participant

I did not try it I – thought you were going to do it.

Looks like you are loged on.

Want me to try and activate it ?

paddy pepinopaddy pepino
    Participant

I tried to activate extension and site crashed.

Had to disable in cPanel file manager to re-gain access to site.

What next ?

paddy pepinopaddy pepino
    Participant

Here are the stats from trying to activate extension a few mintes ago:

Post Smtp Diagnostics test:

Mailer: postsmtp
    HostName: jaggroupllc.com
    cURL Version: 7.71.0
    OpenSSL Version: OpenSSL/1.1.1d
    OS: Linux premium36.web-hosting.com 2.6.32-954.3.5.lve1.4.79.1.el6.x86_64 #1 SMP Tue Jul 28 05:24:18 EDT 2020 x86_64
    PHP: Linux 7.4.14 C
    PHP Dependencies: iconv=Yes, spl_autoload=Yes, openssl=Yes, sockets=Yes, allow_url_fopen=Yes, mcrypt=No, zlib_encode=Yes
    WordPress: 5.6 en_US UTF-8
    WordPress Theme: Sedona Child
    WordPress Plugins: Astra Pro, Captcha by BestWebSoft, Deo Core, Deo Elementor, Elementor Pro, Elementor, Envato Market, Formidable Forms, Kirki Customizer Framework, Meta Box, One Click Demo Import, Post SMTP, Slider Revolution, Wordfence Security, Yoast SEO, WP Crontrol, WP Reset
    WordPress wp_mail Owner: /home/clicdzkk/public_html/network/jaggroupllc.com/wp-content/plugins/post-smtp/Postman/PostmanWpMailBinder.php
    WordPress wp_mail Filter(s): wp_staticize_emoji_for_email, PostsmtpMailer->get_mail_args
    WordPress wp_mail_from Filter(s): wordfence::fixWPMailFromAddress
    WordPress phpmailer_init Action(s): PostsmtpMailer->phpmailer_smtp_init
    Postman: 2.0.20
    Postman Sender Domain (Envelope|Message): gmail.com | gmail.com
    Postman Prevent Message Sender Override (Email|Name): Yes | Yes
    Postman Active Transport: SMTP (smtp:tls:none://smtp.office365.com:587)
    Postman Active Transport Status (Ready|Connected): Yes | Yes
    Postman Deliveries (Success|Fail): 1 | 19

cPanel Error Log:

[Mon Feb 01 14:15:25.269045 2021] [lsapi:error] [pid 411980:tid 140065468548864] [client 172.100.205.47:33160] [host jaggroupllc.com] Backend fatal error: PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Object of class PostmanEmailAddress could not be converted to string in /home/clicdzkk/public_html/network/jaggroupllc.com/wp-content/plugins/check-email/include/Util/helper.php:75\nStack trace:\n#0 /home/clicdzkk/public_html/network/jaggroupllc.com/wp-content/plugins/check-email/include/Util/helper.php(75): implode(‘,’, Array)\n#1 /home/clicdzkk/public_html/network/jaggroupllc.com/wp-content/plugins/check-email/include/Core/DB/Check_Email_Table_Manager.php(291): CheckEmail\\Util\\wp_chill_check_email_stringify(Array)\n#2 /home/clicdzkk/public_html/network/jaggroupllc.com/wp-content/plugins/check-email/include/Core/Check_Email_Logger.php(113): CheckEmail\\Core\\DB\\Check_Email_Table_Manager->fetch_log_id_by_data(Array)\n#3 /home/clicdzkk/public_html/network/jaggroupllc.com/wp-content/plugins/check-email/include/Core/Check_Email_Logger.php(76): CheckEmail\\Core\\Check_Email_Logger->mark_email_log_as_failed(Array, ‘5.7.57 SMTP; Cl…’)\n#4 /home/clicdzkk/public_html/network/jaggroupllc.com/wp-includes/class- in /home/clicdzkk/public_html/network/jaggroupllc.com/wp-content/plugins/check-email/include/Util/helper.php on line 75\n, referer: https://jaggroupllc.com/wp-admin/user-new.php

Tim NevilleTim

Hi Paddy,

Sorry about that, thanks for testing. Are you able to try disabling all plugins then enable just Post SMTP and the Office 365 API extension plugin?

Just make sure you make a note first of the ones that you want to keep, so you don’t get confused! 🙂

Kind Regards,
    Tim

Tim NevilleTim

Hi Paddy,

I just checked your Post SMTP settings. You are trying to send from a Gmail account on Office 365’s servers – that won’t work I’m afraid. This might be what’s causing the issue.

I do offer a complete set up service if that is helpful to you.
    https://www.blackowl.co.uk/services/web/postsmtp/

Kind Regards,
    Tim

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 70 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top