Home Forums Extensions Office 365 Grant Office 365 Extension API Permission

• This topic has 8 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Tim NevilleTim.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Alberto ParenteAlberto Parente
    Participant

I am trying to authorize the App and provide the token, but I keep getting the same error message each time. I followed the instructions, but still no luck.

Sign in
    Sorry, but we’re having trouble signing you in.

AADSTS50011: The reply URL specified in the request does not match the reply URLs configured for the application: ‘APPID-Removed’. More details: Reply address did not match because requested address did not have a trailing slash.
    Unauthorized access is unlawful and may result in disciplinary actions and/or legal proceedings. Questions? Contact IT support.

Troubleshooting details
    If you contact your administrator, send this info to them.
    Copy info to clipboard
    Request Id: 4288c460-5241-43f2-b071-67b45cb08900
    Correlation Id: c2ce4928-a4fa-414a-a680-6003e5293bb4
    Timestamp: 2021-02-16T20:42:58Z
    Message: AADSTS50011: The reply URL specified in the request does not match the reply URLs configured for the application: ‘APPID-Removed’. More details: Reply address did not match because requested address did not have a trailing slash.
    Advanced diagnostics: Disable
    If you plan on getting support for an issue, turn this on and try to reproduce the error. This will collect additional information that will help troubleshoot the issue.

Tim NevilleTim

Hi Alberto,

Try adding a trailing slash after your redirect URI.

Kind Regards,
    Tim

Participant

I already did that and still get an error.

Client error: POST https://graph.microsoft.com/v1.0/me/sendMail resulted in a 403 Forbidden response:
    {“error”:{“code”:”ErrorSendAsDenied”,”message”:”The user account which was used to submit this request does not have the (truncated…)

Had the same thing, I forgot /wpadmin/ behind my URL.

Participant

Here is what the email log shows.

Client error: POST https://graph.microsoft.com/v1.0/me/sendMail resulted in a 403 Forbidden response: {“error”:{“code”:”ErrorSendAsDenied”,”message”:”The user account which was used to submit this request does not have the (truncated…)

Give the configured account “Send As” permissions on the “From” mailbox (admin.office365.com).

Tim NevilleTim

Hi Alberto,

Have you checked the API permissions for your Azure app?

Kind Regards,
    Tim

Heads and TailsHeads and Tails
    Participant

Request Id: 8dd783eb-f3f4-421b-a150-c92edcad2f00
    Correlation Id: fc6c5a75-2bcf-4f88-9a04-f8113e432e2a
    Timestamp: 2021-02-23T15:16:17Z
    Message: AADSTS700016: Application with identifier ’97d36a98-df02-4d01-ba4e-01c3e98edd6b’ was not found in the directory ‘b6877e8d-2930-4a6e-9706-32363e35d251’. This can happen if the application has not been installed by the administrator of the tenant or consented to by any user in the tenant. You may have sent your authentication request to the wrong tenant.

I have the very same issue.

Goetz PfeifferlingGoetz Pfeifferling
    Participant

Which API permissions are required? I have configured all the permissions I could think of, but no success. With my user it works, but I fail to send with the user that is supposed to be used for the emails

Mail.Send
    Delegated
    Send mail as a user
    No
    Granted for XXX
    Mail.Send
    Application
    Send mail as any user
    Yes
    Granted for XXX
    Mail.Send.Shared
    Delegated
    Send mail on behalf of others

Tim NevilleTim

Hi Goetz,

Yes, those API permissions look right.

Kind Regards,
    Tim

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top