Open challenge for bug bounty hunters! Explore Post SMTP Betav2.4 & earn access to Post SMTP Ultimate Bundle.
Team Postman SMTP has been working around the clock to give you exactly what you wanted – New updates, integrations, and user experience unlike any other.
Postman SMTP Beta v2.4 focuses on building a stronger connection between email service providers like SendGrid and Mandrill while also improving the current user experience of the plugin.
Here’s what’s new in the latest update:
- Optimized the code to make it autonomous of Sendgrid SDK
- Optimized the code to make it independent of Mandrill SDK
- Improved the UI/UX of the notification screen in the wizard section
- Enhanced the UI/UX of the notification screen in the settings section
Are you a bug bounty hunter? Here’s your chance to earn a BIG reward.
No technology is perfect, and Team Postman SMTP believes that working with skilled researchers across the globe is crucial in identifying weaknesses in any technology. If you believe you’ve found an issue in our Beta v2.4 release, we encourage you to notify us.
In order to be eligible for a bounty, you must meet the following requirements:
- You must be the first reporter of the vulnerability
- You must not publicly disclose the vulnerability without our prior discretion
- Vulnerability must have a clearly identified impact and be presented with enough information for investigation and reproduction by the Postman SMTP staff.
Any vulnerabilities reported with the following criteria are not eligible for a bounty:
- Bugs caused by a third-party website that our JS client is embedded on
- Only affecting outdated browsers/platforms
- Only affecting the executing user
- Caused by misbehaving third-party software/website
- Applicable only through social engineering
- The pretense being you already have access to an affected account (or user’s browser)
- Vulnerabilities considered by Postman SMTP staff to be of low severity
1-year access to PostMan SMTP Ultimate Bundle worth $249.99
- Applicable on upto 30 Sites
- Amazon SES Pro Extension
- Office 365 Pro Extension
- Better Email Logger Pro Extension
- Twilio Pro Extension
- Mail Control Extension
- Zoho Mail Pro Extension
- 1-year extension updates
- 1-year support
For more questions or queries, please contact us by opening a support ticket. We look forward to your positive response and feedback.