Information we collect
When we request personal information from you, we will explain what that information entails and why we need it.
If you contact us directly, we may learn more about you, including your name, contact information (phone, email, message, and/or attachments), and any other information you choose to share.
When you sign up for an account, we may ask for contact information such as your name, the name of your business, your address, your email address, and your phone number.
How we use your information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website and for marketing and promotional
- Send you emails purposes
- Find and prevent fraud
Postmansmtp makes normal use of log files. These files maintain track of the websites each user accesses. As part of their hosting service analytics, this is something that all hosting firms perform. Log files gather data such as Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamps, referring/exit sites, and possibly the number of clicks. There is no association between these and personally-identifying information. This data is utilized for trend analysis, site administration, user tracking, and data collection.
How We Share Your Information
Note: The use of these cookies by third-party advertising is beyond the control of postmansmtp, who does not own them.
Third Party Privacy Policies
Other advertisers and websites are excluded from postmansmtp’s Privacy Statement. Therefore, we advise you to review the Privacy Policies of these third-party ad servers for additional information. It may include their practices and directions on how to opt-out of particular alternatives.
Through the browser’s options menu, you can disable cookies. On the browsers’ websites, you can find additional information regarding cookie management with each browser.
The Chrome Web Store User Data Policy will be followed when using information received from Google APIs, including the restrictions for Limited Use.
CCPA Privacy Rights (Do Not Sell My Personal Information)
Under the CCPA, consumers have the right to:
Request that a company that collects customer personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data collected about customers.
Request that a company deletes any personal information it has collected about the consumer.
Request that a company refrains from selling a customer’s personal information.
We will respond within one month if you submit a request. If you wish to execute any of these rights, please contact us.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
We’ll go over your data protection rights with you. Each user receives the following rights.
- You may request your personal information.
- You can ask us to correct the wrong information.
- You have the right to request that we erase your personal data.
- You have the right to limit our processing of your personal data.
- You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data.
- You may request that we transfer your data to another organization or you.
If you submit a request, we have one month to respond. Please contact us if you wish to execute any of these rights.
postmansmtp does not knowingly collect personal information from minors under 13. If you feel your child provided this kind of information on our website, please contact us immediately. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, monitor, and/or regulate their children’s internet activity.