Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for using Post SMTP’s Website, located at https://postmansmtp.com/.
We assume you accept these terms and conditions by using this Website. If you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions stated on this page, do not continue to use postmansmtp.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement, Disclaimer Notice, and any Agreements: “Client”, “You”, and “Your” refer to the person who logs on this Website and agrees to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us” relate to our company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us” refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization, he/she or they are viewed as interchangeable and pertain to the same.
Post SMTP and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights to everything on postmansmtp.com, unless it says otherwise. We keep all rights to intellectual property. You can access this from postmansmtp for your own use, as long as you follow the rules in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from postmansmtp
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from postmansmtp
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from postmansmtp
- Redistribute content from postmansmtp
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations are permitted to link to our Website without written permission:
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors
- System-wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations,
These organizations may link to our homepage, publications, and other Website content so long as the link: (a) is not deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement, or approval of the linking party and/or its products and/or services; and (c) is contextually relevant to the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- educational institutions and trade associations.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- Using any other description of our Website being linked to makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
Note: Without a trademark license agreement, you won’t be able to use the Post SMTP logo or any other artwork to link to our site.
You may not place frames around our Web pages that alter their appearance or presentation without our written permission and prior approval.
We disclaim all responsibility for any content that appears on your Website. You acknowledge that you will hold us harmless and defend us from any lawsuits resulting from your Website. Any website should not contain links that could be seen as defamatory, pornographic, or illegal or that violate someone else’s rights in any way or support such violations.
Reservation of Rights
We have the right to request the removal of some, all, or any links you may have to our Website. If we ask you to, you promise to immediately remove any connections to our Website. We also hold the right to modify these terms and conditions, and its linking policy at any moment. You agree to be bound by and comply with these linking guidelines by repeatedly connecting to our Website.
Removal of links from our Website
You are welcome to contact us at any time to report any offensive links on our Website. We will consider requests to remove links, but we are not required to do so or to respond to you personally.
We do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or timeliness of the information on this Website, nor do we make any commitments to keep it up to date or that the Website will always be accessible.
We disclaim any and all representations, warranties, and conditions regarding this Website and its use to the fullest extent permissible by applicable law. This disclaimer in no way:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The liability limitations and prohibitions outlined in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, tort, and breach of statutory duty.
We will not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind as long as the Website and its information and services are provided free of charge.