SendGrid as described on their home page:
“Email service trusted by developers and marketers for time-savings, scalability, and delivery, expertise.”
SendGrid offers a trial plan to send up to 40,000 emails for 30 days and 100 emails/day free forever.
In this article, I will show how to setup SendGrid with Post SMTP.
1. Go to SendGrid pricing and selected the plan you want to use. you can register for the free plan from that page.
After registration goto your inbox confirm the your email address
2. Type your from email address and the name will be shown in sent emails.
3. Because we going to use the built in API option this step not important, but for fallback in the future in cases you going to change to SMTP we will type the real SendGrid SMTP server.
4. Select The SendGrid API
5. Goto your SendGrid Account and under Settings -> API Keys, create your API Key.
6. Fill the details like the image.
7. Copy the code to a safe place.
8. Go back to Post SMTP wizard paste the code form the previous step.
9. Done, next step to send test email from
10. You can see that Postman is configured, click on Send a Test Email
11. type the recipient email address and next, if everything is ok you should see this message.