Home Forums Extensions Office 365 Give the configured account “Send As”

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi everyone,

So we are so close but no cigar!

We have got it working however we are getting this error:

Give the configured account “Send As” permissions on the “From” mailbox (admin.office365.com).

Our client only has the one email within their company as they are self employed and we have set it to the clients 365 email so I am confused as to what I can do here?

Anyone who is on 365 come across this error with only one email address within the company?

Thanks
    Jim

Ben WhetterBen
    Participant

Hi,

This sounds like a similar problem I have. The log says:

Client error: POST https://graph.microsoft.com/v1.0/me/sendMail resulted in a 403 Forbidden response:
    {“error”:{“code”:”ErrorSendAsDenied”,”message”:”The user account which was used to submit this request does not have the right to send mail on behalf of the specified sending account., Cannot submit message.”}}

I believe I have the correct permissions on the app?

M HaseebM Haseeb
    Keymaster

Hi Benport,

I hope you are doing well.

Seems like its a Microsoft Azure configuration issue, watch this video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ze4mMraEvwQ&t=78s), reset the plugin, and configure it again and if the issue is still there then let me know.

Thanks

Ben WhetterBen
    Participant

Hi,

Thanks for getting back. I started again from scratch following the video. I’m still getting the same error. It did occur to me that I’m accepting the OAuth request from my admin user, not the user that would send the email. Would that make a difference?

Cheers

Ben WhetterBen
    Participant

I think I have got things moving. Within the App Registration, under API permissions, and under “Other permissions granted for Portman Dental Group”, I then added those to configured permissions. And I think that did it? Either that or it just took ages for it to start working.

Ben WhetterBen
    Participant

Nope, it was because I was doing the OAuth bit with my Admin account, and not the account that was going to send the email!

M HaseebM Haseeb
    Keymaster

Okay, we need to schedule a remote zoom call so then I can see the issue and guide you.

You can directly Skype/Email me at haseeb@objects.ws
    Thanks

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top