Home Forums Extensions Office 365 invalid_grant

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jayson LarnerJayson Larner
    Participant

So, nothing has changed in either our Office 365 setup or our WordPress setup but all of a sudden, emails attempting to go out are logging the error invalid_grant. I am using the application with the additional extension for Office 365. Is there a way to reconnect the API or reauth the API? I don’t see anything in the settings. I have gone through and re-run the setup but still get the same error.

Diagnostic test reports this:
    Mailer: postsmtp
    HostName: mistaff.com
    cURL Version: 7.71.0
    OpenSSL Version: OpenSSL/1.1.1p
    OS: Linux st1.supportedns.com 4.18.0-372.26.1.lve.1.el8.x86_64 #1 SMP Fri Sep 16 14:08:19 EDT 2022 x86_64
    PHP: Linux 7.4.32 C
    PHP Dependencies: iconv=Yes, spl_autoload=Yes, openssl=Yes, sockets=Yes, allow_url_fopen=Yes, mcrypt=No, zlib_encode=Yes
    WordPress: Multisite 6.1 en_US UTF-8
    WordPress Theme: MISTAFF
    WordPress Plugins: Post SMTP, Classic Editor, Formidable API, Formidable Visual Views, Formidable Forms, Office 365 for Post SMTP Extension
    WordPress wp_mail Owner: /home/mistaffc/public_html/wp-content/plugins/post-smtp/Postman/PostmanWpMailBinder.php
    WordPress wp_mail Filter(s): wp_staticize_emoji_for_email, PostsmtpMailer->get_mail_args
    WordPress phpmailer_init Action(s): fix_phpmailer_messageid
    Postman: 2.1.10
    Postman Sender Domain (Envelope|Message): melg.org | melg.org
    Postman Prevent Message Sender Override (Email|Name): Yes | Yes
    Postman Active Transport: Office365 API (https://smtp.office365.com:443)
    Postman Active Transport Status (Ready|Connected): Yes | Yes
    Postman Deliveries (Success|Fail): 3263 | 84

Thanks.

M HaseebM Haseeb
    Keymaster

Hi Jayson,

I hope you are doing well.

Seems like its a Microsoft Azure configuration issue, watch this video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ze4mMraEvwQ&t=78s), reset the plugin, and configure it again and if the issue is still there then let me know.

Thanks

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top