Home Forums Extensions Office 365 Office 365 API and Woocommerce/DIVI email issues

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Juan BurneyJuan Burney
    Participant

Hi All,

We had some issues with email sending for while now using the POSTSMTP plugin. Did some troubleshooting and eventually change from STMP to API for Office 365. This fixed the errors we had but then created a new error. Basically all my woocommerce emails won`t sent with the below errors. Emails that include my email address send fine, but all emails sent to customer comes up the below errors

Client error: POST https://graph.microsoft.com/v1.0/me/sendMail resulted in a 400 Bad Request response:
    {“error”:{“code”:”ErrorParticipantDoesntHaveAnEmailAddress”,”message”:”A participant without an email address is not all (truncated…)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards
    Juan

Dan HeitbohmerDan Heitbohmer
    Participant

Hi,
    I ran into a similar problem when I was using a shared email address without a license in Office 365 with woocommerce.
    What I found out was if I created the API credentials with a user with a valid license that was included in the shared mailbox it resolved the issue.
    You have to delete the old one in Azure Active Directory -> App Registrations -> Web Apps profile in the unlicensed account, logout. Then login with a user and recreate it in the account with permissions.
    Hope this helps,
    Dan

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top