Home Forums Extensions Office 365 Office 365 API Extension – Woocommerce Emails Issue

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    MichaelMichael
    Participant

Hi,

I have managed to setup the Office 365 API with extensions where certain systems emails and test emails send successfully (also not this has worked perfect on sites without Woocommerce) except Woocommerce emails are not being sent successfully.

Check the error message I am getting:

Client error: POST https://graph.microsoft.com/v1.0/me/sendMail resulted in a 400 Bad Request response: {“error”:{“code”:”ErrorParticipantDoesntHaveAnEmailAddress”,”message”:”A participant without an email address is not all (truncated…)

Suggestions solution: “Probably office 365 doesn’t like shared mailbox in Reply-To field”

Any suggestions on haw to resolve this issue?

MichaelMichael
    Participant

Ignore this, the system is sending emails fine. Managed to get it to send without any issues. I do however have another issue now.

The emails are sending now but they do not appear in the sent items of my outlook 365 email account? Any suggestions to resolve this?

MichaelMichael
    Participant

The emails are also sending as “wordpress@mysite.com”… How do I ensure that the send as is my exact email address?

MichaelMichael
    Participant

Note that Post Smtp>Show All Settings>Message>From Email Address and Name were both filled in and also “Prevent plugins and themes from changing this” and “Prevent plugins and themes from changing this” were selected but this has not change the email address sent from…It still says “wordpress@mysite.com”

Tim NevilleTim

Hi Michael,

Have you checked the API permissions for your Azure app?

Kind Regards,
    Tim

Tim NevilleTim

Hi Michael,

Just noticed you mention WooCommerce. Unfortunately there is a known bug with WooCommerce at the moment. The developer is very busy, so I’m afraid right now I am unable to advise when this might be fixed.

Kind Regards,
    Tim

Mick BrantMick Brant
    Participant

Hi Tim

Is the issue relating to WC emails just affecting the 0365 plugin extension? Do you have a work around (i.e. regular SMTP with login Authentication be used where the email account is setup correctly)?

Tim NevilleTim

Hi Mick,

Yes – as far as I have seen, using Authenticated SMTP without the Office 365 API extension works fine.

I have a few sites myself doing this, and no problems reported/noticed.

Kind Regards,
    Tim

Mick BrantMick Brant
    Participant

Thanks Tim, How can I uninstall the extension and reset the data? I have tried Reset and uninstalling/installing the main plugin but it retains the extension and the data.

Tim NevilleTim

Hi Mick,

If you just disable the ‘Office 365 API Extension’ plugin and not the main PostSMTP plugin, it should enable you to go back through the wizard/settings and set up Authenticated SMTP.

Hope that helps.

Kind Regards,
    Tim

Mick BrantMick Brant
    Participant

Hi Tim, The extension doesn’t show as a separate plugin, so how can I disable it?

Tim NevilleTim

Hi Mick,

Can you send me admin login details for your site? Please tick the box ‘Set as private reply‘ when replying so that it is only visible to you, me, and the developer.

Kind Regards,
    Tim

Mick BrantMick Brant
    Participant

HI Tim

Here are the credentials
    UN yehuda
    PW @xHZ6tKrfrvqF$HVgkDKnpFF

I also had issue changing the email address. When I went through azure and put in new key/secret data it did ask me to re-approve, so it didn’t work. This is no longer an issue for me but thought I’d better flag it.

Tim NevilleTim

Hi Mick,

I need your login URL please. 🙂

Kind Regards,
    Tim

Mick BrantMick Brant
    Participant
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top