Home Forums Extensions Office 365 Office 365 API Extension – Woocommerce Emails Issue

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Tim NevilleTim

Hi Mick,

Please check your DNS – I can’t resolve it! I checked on WhatsMyDNS too: https://www.whatsmydns.net/

Kind Regards,
    Tim

Mick BrantMick Brant
    Participant

Sorry Tim, I made a change to the DNS to try Mailgun, which is not setup and working on this site, but I would still be interested in the answer to my questions and O365 as I am not sure Mailgun is the way forward for us (we use Postmap SMTP on all our website – around 60)

Rait LotamõisRait Lotamõis
    Participant

Has there been any progress on the Woocommerce issue? I’m just finishing a big e-store move and ran into this. Oddly enough I can not get our Office 365 setup to work with authenticated SMTP. It keeps giving me an error : “network is unreachable”

Using the O365 API I’m getting no issues with any other e-mails on the site, except for the ones sent by Woocommerce.

Tim NevilleTim

Hi Rait,

Unfortunately no update from the developer at this time.

Kind Regards,
    Tim

Barry GoodsellBarry Goodsell
    Participant

Has a solution for this been found yet? Would appreciate an update – thanks!

Tim NevilleTim

Hi Barry,

Unfortunately no update from the developer at this time.

Kind Regards,
    Tim

Rait LotamõisRait Lotamõis
    Participant

Tim, go ahead and remove this post if it’s not appropriate. But in an attempt to help others with this issue, I must say I managed to find a different SMTP plugin that works with Woocommerce. The name of that plugin is “Mail Integration for Office 365/Outlook”

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top