Home Forums Extensions Office 365 Office 365 for Post SMTP Extension – conflict – ConvertPlus plugin

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Steve PritchardSteve Pritchard
    Participant

Hi there,

I’ve noticed an error on the WP Admin panel since installing the extension.

I use a plugin called Convert Plus as a CTA pop-up to collect minimal info which is added ot a contact list. It also mails both the customer and my admin account to confirm the list update.

Since installing the O365 API extension, the following ewrror appears in my Admin panel:

Warning: unserialize() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in /wp-content/plugins/fusion-builder/shortcodes/fusion-convertplus.php on line 161

Line 161 of fusion-convertplus.php
    if ( ! empty( $convertplus_info_bars ) ) {
    foreach ( $convertplus_info_bars as $value ) {
    <strong>161 --> </strong> $settings = unserialize( $value['style_settings'] );
    if ( isset( $settings['live'] ) && $settings['live'] ) {
    $convertplus_info_bars_array[ $value['style_id'] ] = urldecode( $value['style_name'] );

I am assuming this plugin doesn’t like whatever the 365 extension is injecting into the email flow?

The error also remains once I deactivate & delete Post SMTP & 365 extension, which seems to indicate something is permanently written to the DB?

My short-term fix is to switch back to the WP default mailer inside Post SMTP, and both plugins work with the error still showing.

I will also roll-back my DB to prior to the latest updates of Convert-plus to see if that removes the error.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top