Home Forums Post SMTP Post SMTP email error

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Shepherd HoodwinShepherd Hoodwin
    Participant

I use a Formidable order form. I got Post SMTP because I wasn’t always getting email notifications of orders. When you find an order at the site, there’s the option to send the email again (when I didn’t get the first one), which I just tried after installing SMTP, but I’m getting this message:

You getting this message because an error detected while delivered your email.
    For the domain: https://shepherdhoodwin.com
    The log to paste when you open a support issue:
    Code: 400, Message: Bad Request, Body: {“code”:”missing_parameter”,”message”:”content is missing in attachment”}

I seem to be getting emails for new orders but can’t make it re-send. I’d appreciate any help.

Thanks!

M HaseebM Haseeb
    Keymaster

Hi Shepherd,

I hope you are doing well.

Please share the screenshot of the Post SMTP Settings > Account and Message tab on our email: support@wpexerts.io.

Thanks

Robert MilburnRobert Milburn
    Participant

Same issue – I received an email with subject: “URL: Post SMTP email error” from your plugin with the following error:

You getting this message because an error detected while delivered your email.
    For the domain: [URL removed]
    The log to paste when you open a support issue:
    Code: 400, Message: Bad Request, Body: {“errors”:[{“message”:”Invalid type. Expected: array, given: object.”,”field”:”personalizations”,”help”:”http://sendgrid.com/docs/API_Reference/Web_API_v3/Mail/errors.html#-Personalizations-Errors”}]}

Robert MilburnRobert Milburn
    Participant
    M HaseebM Haseeb
    Keymaster

Hi Robert,

I hope you are doing well.

We have fixed this issue on our latest version; please update the plugin, test it, and let me know.

Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Scroll to Top