Home Forums Extensions Office 365 Unable to deliver Woocommerce Emails

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Yew YongYew Yong
    Participant

A continuation of this topic: https://wordpress.org/support/topic/office-365-unable-to-deliver-woocommerce-emails/

Recap: Post STMP is unable to deliver Woocommerce emails through Office 365 API. I tried to reauthenticiate, but I am unable to do so, even after resetting the plugin.

Tim NevilleTim

Hi Yew,

Thanks for posting here. I wanted to ask whether you could provide us with a login to your site to take a look? We’re not allowed to ask on WP.org. 🙂

If you are able to do that, please mark your reply as ‘private’, so it is only visible to yourself, me, and the developer.

Kind Regards,
    Tim

JackJack
    Participant

Hi, I’m also receiving the same error when sending from WooCommerce. Sending a test email from the plugin works though. I have added the reply-to email in the plugin settings to be the same as the sending email but no luck.

Did you manage the resolve the issue on your site?

Tim NevilleTim

Hi Jack,

Can you also provide us a login? Again, don’t forget to mark the reply as private.

Kind Regards,
    Tim

JackJack
    Participant

Hi Tim,

Yes I will do shortly, I’ve just had a user login with the role Shop Manager and it generated this critical error. I can login fine with my admin account.

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Class ‘PostmanViewController’ not found in /home/holywelltoolsco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/post-smtp/Postman/Extensions/Admin/PostmanAdmin.php:19 Stack trace: #0 /home/holywelltoolsco/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(287): PostmanAdmin->add_menu(”) #1 /home/holywelltoolsco/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(311): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #2 /home/holywelltoolsco/public_html/wp-includes/plugin.php(484): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #3 /home/holywelltoolsco/public_html/wp-admin/includes/menu.php(155): do_action(‘admin_menu’, ”) #4 /home/holywelltoolsco/public_html/wp-admin/menu.php(327): require_once(‘/home/holywellt…’) #5 /home/holywelltoolsco/public_html/wp-admin/admin.php(158): require(‘/home/holywellt…’) #6 /home/holywelltoolsco/public_html/wp-admin/index.php(10): require_once(‘/home/holywellt…’) #7 {main} thrown in /home/holywelltoolsco/public_html/wp-content/plugins/post-smtp/Postman/Extensions/Admin/PostmanAdmin.php on line 19

JackJack
    Participant

https://holywelltools.com/wp-admin
    PostSMTP
    uluu*DldO5^ZP0kl)Yx%a7yD

Tim NevilleTim

Hi Jack,

Thanks – there does seem to be some kind of issue with certain roles at the moment, we’re working on it. Sorry about that.

I’ve had a look at your set up (thanks for the login), and notice you aren’t using the Office 365 API. I would recommend this, is there a reason you’re not using the API extension? It’s definitely more reliable for avoiding authentication errors.

PS – I’m based in the same city as your business! What are the chances!? 🙂

Kind Regards,
    Tim

JackJack
    Participant

Hi Tim,

Ha – small world! I’ll drop you an email.

I turned off the 365 API extension and reverted back to Authenticated SMTP as the Shop Manager couldn’t login.

Is there an eta for the patch regarding the specific user roles error?

Thanks,
    Jack

Yew YongYew Yong
    Participant

Hi Tim,

Here’s the login for my development site, to which I am able to replicate the issue:

Homepage

Username: tempadmin
    Password: E%m0l6jPv6#p5@VaWiVMmYyc

I’d love to provide the login for my production site, but the site is currently only accessible using SSO through our organization’s O365 as we’ve blocked other login entries. If you need to enter, please let me know. I should be able to create a temporary organizational account for you.

Yew YongYew Yong
    Participant

After some poking around, I noticed that if there is no ‘reply-to’ field, the email would be sent out without any error.

Tim NevilleTim

Hi Yew,

That’s weird – it’s normally the opposite! Can I confirm that’s all sorted? Glad you were able to find a solution though.

Kind Regards,
    Tim

Tim NevilleTim

Hi Jack,

Sounds good, as these forums are public I’m won’t pop my email on this thread! If you let me know your email in a private reply I’ll touch base with you. Unfortunately I can’t send a private reply to you.

I spoke to the developer, Yehuda, earlier and he has sorted the fix but needs to release the new version on the WP.org repo so that everyone can pull it in as an update. I hope this will be soon, but he is working on a busy project with a tight deadline at the moment.

Thanks!

Kind Regards,
    Tim

JackJack
    Participant

Hi Tim,

My email is jack@simplecomputing.co.uk – Holywell Tools is a site I’m developing for a client under my brand Simplyweb.io

No worries – I’ll keep using Authenticated SMTP for now.

Thanks,
    Jack

Tim NevilleTim

Thanks Jack! Have sent you an email.

Kind Regards,
    Tim

Yew YongYew Yong
    Participant

Hi Tim,

I have not solve the issue, as Woocommerce emails have a reply-to field set as default. It’s just an observation I find interesting, as emails sent by Ninja Forms without reply-to field can be sent out.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • The topic ‘Unable to deliver Woocommerce Emails’ is closed to new replies.
Scroll to Top