How To Setup Twilio Notifications
- Sign up the twilio account to create the message services.
- After Signup then some basic information needed to about twilio specifications.
- You will need to get trial phone number.
- In the below account information available which is Account SID and Auth Token.
- Create messaging service to get Service ID
- Write the name of your message service.
- Select the usage for message service.
- Add the senders to select multiple senders like phone number or whatsapp. User can add multiple services.
- Select the Sender type. Ex: Phone number
- Add phone number to add the service.
- Add the compliance information.
- Complete the messages service setup.
- Try to sending a message.
- Navigate to the Services to get the Service ID.
- Configure it in Post SMTP Notification,
- Select Service as Twilio.
- Write the Twilio SID key and Auth token Key.
- Write the phone number.
- Write the twilio message service id.
- After sending the mail, check the status/logs monitor by selecting the messages.
Was this article helpful to you?