- Click on the setup wizard button to start the process. Here you will find the following steps:
- Import configuration – If you had a working configuration with another Plugin, the Setup Wizard could begin with those settings.
- Sender details – Enter the email address and name you’d like to send mail as.
- Outgoing Mail Server Hostname – This is the Outgoing (SMTP) Mail Server, or Mail Submission Agent (MSA), to which Postman delegates mail delivery to.
- Connectivity Test – Your connection settings depend on what your email service provider offers and what your WordPress host allows.
- Authentication – In the Authentication screen, you will need to input two parameters: Client ID and Client Secret.
- Notification – Select a notify service to notify you when an email is failed to be delivered. (Email, Pushover, Slack)
- Finish – The plugin checks to see if your settings have been configured properly.
Was this article helpful to you?