Note :-To access this feature, please consider purchasing our Office 365 Pro Extension. For more information on this extension, please visit the product page.
- Go to Post SMTP and click on Start the Wizard.
2. Select Office 365 API and click continue.
3. Go to https://portal.azure.com/
4. In the Azure services, Go to App registrations.
5. Click on New Registration.
6. Enter the name.
7. Select this option: Accounts in any organizational directory (Any Azure AD directory – Multitenant) and personal Microsoft accounts (e.g. Skype, Xbox)
8. Under URL (optional) select Web and Enter your domain URL.
9. After Registering, Go to Certificates & Secrets.
10. Then Click on New Client Secret.
11. Enter Description, Select Expires in then Add.
12. Copy Value and paste it into App Secret.
13. Click on Overview. Copy Application (client) ID. Paste into App ID.
14. Fill in the required fields and click on Connect to Office 365. After that you will see the message “The OAuth 2.0 authorization was successful. Ready to send e-mail”, click on save and continue.
Note :-“Remember that you should use the same email address in the from email that you use in Azure”
15. After sending a test email click on finish.
16. You can view the log section by clicking on “view log section” buttons or you either skip to dashboard by clicking on skip to dashboard.